Tag Archives: social media
It is undeniable that social media has taken the world by storm. You would see that almost everyone is glued to their computer or mobile device, whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr, engrossed with social media. That’s why many marketers saw opportunity in turning this into a great marketing platform, hence social media marketing was born.
Following its many successes, more marketers are turning to this marketing strategy. In Brisbane alone, made4media.tv says social media marketing has become such a big thing.
How Social Media Marketing Works
Social media marketing is known for boosting website traffic and brand recognition by utilising popular social media networks. Most experts find this as one of the most effective marketing strategies.
The Impact of Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing has many benefits that you may want to partake in.
- increase brand loyalty
- help you establish authority
- boost conversions
- reduce your total marketing spend
- help boost your SEO and rank better in search engine result pages.
Different Categories of Social Media
To fully utilise this marketing strategy, you must first understand the different types of social media.
- Social Networks: You can create your own profile in these networks and use its many different features that allow you to connect and share with people in many different ways. Facebook is probably the most popular social network site as of today.
- Social News: Social news sites allow users to post third party links related to news or other items, which users can vote on. The one with the most votes gets to be displayed publicly. Reddit and Digg are good examples of this.
- Microblogging: As the name suggests, these are sites that allow users to share updates by submitting short posts, usually limited to a specific word count. A good example of this is Twitter.
- Media sharing websites: Users can share different types of media, such as videos and images on these media sharing sites. Most of these sites also allow users to interact with other users by allowing social features, such as commenting on the uploaded media. The most well-known media sharing website has got to be YouTube.
- Bookmarking websites: Bookmarking websites allow users to “tag” or bookmark many different web pages for future reference. These sites also have a feature to save and organise multiple links. StumbleUpon is a very popular bookmarking site.
- Forums and blog comments: Users can post and respond to community messages with online forums. A blog comment, on the other hand, is quite similar but more focused. The comments only pertain to the specific topic contained in the blog post.
A marketer who knows how to make use of these social media platforms definitely has a big edge. The success of your brand or business may depend on how well you utilise social media.
In today’s digital landscape, you must realise how valuable having social media marketing is. Without investing in digital marketing and advertising campaigns, you may experience a huge loss in your market share.
There is an increasing number of social network users in the world. Through the incorporation of social media marketing in your campaigns, not only you will get the attention of your target market, you can also win their trust and loyalty. Use this strategy to meet and exceed your customers’ expectation.
Meeting and Exceeding the Quality of Service Your Customers Expect
One of the most important responsibilities of each member of your organisation is to prioritise customer satisfaction. You need to ensure everyone who wants to transact with your business will be happy with your products or services. Digital marketing experts from made4media recommend establishing an excellent means of communication with your team and your target market.
With properly developed and implemented social media marketing campaigns, you can easily and continuously respond to your potential and existing clients. Since most consumers nowadays want to get the best value for their money, they usually ask many questions. With that in mind, use all of your social media assets to promote your business and talk to your customers.
Establishing Roots Online and Reinforcing Them for Greater Authority
Your social media marketing efforts greatly contribute to your brand’s online presence and authority. Regardless of how well developed your website is, you are just wasting precious resources if the public does not even know it exists.
To get the attention of social users, maximise the use of your social media campaigns. Some of the best tricks include updating your content regularly, sharing valuable and interesting information, launching new products or services and providing details about your current promotions or deals.
You can only exceed your customers’ needs and expectations if you know them. Use social media to communicate with your target customers and promote your products and services.
Social media is a big and complicated industry, but business owners and online marketers only see it as a way to reach more people. You can learn many tactics and strategies to gain more followers and shares, but the important thing is to find out which ones work for your business. You need to know how to use social media not just to gain followers but also to gain more customers and profit.
Social Media Ads
Aside from organic ways to grow your audience, you can also explore some advertising options. Even the biggest brands are doing this, and it won’t hurt if you do the same. Instagram recently introduced ad options, while Pinterest has its Buyable Pins. Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter also have their own ads rolling.
Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are considered the big three when it comes to marketing businesses online. However, PRcaffeine.com, a social media agency in Minnesota, says that doesn’t mean you should ignore every other platform.
Every social media agency knows that other platforms are just as important because you’ll never know what will happen tomorrow. What’s on the lie low now may be trending soon, like Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Ello, SnapChat, and Medium. Take note of these and start investing more time and effort in using them.
Every social media platform is used by different types of people. That’s why you need to publish specialized content depending on what social media site you’re using. This way, you can find your niche and impress the right people. If you’re targeting young people, use video content instead of plain text or image. If you’re using LinkedIn, use a professional tone in your articles.
Keep these things in mind so you can improve your social media presence even further. With the right ads, you’ll definitely find the right customers for your business.