Roofing contractors are specialists who provide complete roofing solutions. Perth has an abundance of excellent roofing contractors, but it is always essential to choose the right roofing contractors to get the most out of your money.
Below are some tips to help you choose the right roofing contractor for your Perth re-roofing needs:
- It pays to play safe. When it comes to roofing contractors, be proactive in checking whether they are registered. Probe into details concerning the date of issue, the license holder’s name.
- Check if the license has always been in the contractor’s name. These checks are evidence of the contractor’s perfect understanding of the duties and responsibilities.
- Make sure that workers have insurance coverage of the roofing company. This is a good way to avoid having to pay for injuries incurred by workers while performing their job.
- Faults that occur in the form of breakages or damaged rooms not only to the customer’s house, but also concerning the neighbour’s house should be under a liability insurance contract. The roofing company has to be responsible for any damage that occurs in the house.
- The customer should check the level of protection for insurance coverage, especially concerning water seepage.
- While you can establish the credibility of a company by probing into the number of years of experience coupled with details of successful projects and quality work, the concept of warranty is what makes contractors a viable choice.
- Clear the warranty clause of any ambiguity that might arise.
- It is mandatory for customers to request for a lien waiver. This is a statement absolving the customer of any liability on the part of the contractor for not making payments to suppliers or workers. It is only logical to ask for this assurance before the customer pays the contractor.
Choosing the right contractor can be tough. Keep these tips in mind to help you choose the right contractor for your roofing needs.