A home redecoration project can be exciting; hiring the best interior decoration expert in Utah and other states is worth it. They can help you save money, time, and effort, and you can avoid disappointments. Here are some of the benefits:
- You don’t have to take the DIY approach that may lead to a mistake.
- You don’t have to devote much of your time researching the right theme for your home.
- You don’t have to deal with stresses of logistics.
- You can avoid the hassle of finding pieces of quality furniture.
- You can have an extravagant home setting that won’t cost too much.
- You can boost your home’s potential.
Interior design is more than getting your decor right. The aim of interior designing is to provide the household with a comfortable and pleasant setting. Interior designers can turn a small apartment into a warm and spacious living area.
Gone are the days of minimalist design at home. What’s getting trendy this year is mixing up various types of furniture, giving homeowners the edge to show their personal style.
Having an Attractive Kitchen
Mixing two different cabinet colors might not be your top choice. But they will look gorgeous if you apply the right color combination. Adding colors to your kitchen is beneficial. Here are the top 10 cabinet color combinations that will wow you:
- White and Dove: This is the right mix of colors in your kitchen if you prefer an all-white kitchen and accentuate the room depth. The combination of dove and white make you feel light and airy. The cabinets don’t look too creamy, yet the trim seems fresh. Your kitchen won’t be too stark no matter the time of day or the season you’re in.
- Blue and White: A classic kitchen — this is what blue and white cabinets can bring. It will make your cooking area insanely gorgeous. In fact, blue is a favorite kitchen color by many people. It has a calming effect. Kitchen with blue and white will be the most therapeutic area to cook.
- Wood and Glass: If you’re tired of seeing too much wood in your kitchen because it looks too rustic, your solution is to buy cabinets with front glass. This will enable you to showcase beautiful dishware on display — giving you room for artwork. Cabinets with doors made of glass provide a traditional feel.
- White and Navy Blue: If blue looks too vibrant for you, you can have white and navy blue in your kitchen instead. Navy blue exudes sophistication, adds depth to space, and timeless. The brass hardware will look perfect with it. Interestingly, navy blue represents balance and tranquility, according to color experts.
- White and Green: If putting plants in your kitchen is not your option, you can paint your kitchen cabinets with green and the walls white. It’s a guarantee that the color combination will relax your eyes. Here’s a tip. Anything with a gold accent will wow you in the kitchen with green and white paints.
- White and Gray: Black and white can be great in the kitchen. However, other people don’t prefer to paint their kitchen cabinets with black, especially if they are too many. Why? The kitchen will look like a cave-like setting. Now, to soften the contrast between black and white, you can opt for white and gray.
- Blue and Yellow: This combination will make your cooking area stand out. The contrasting colors will keep you alive every time you make a delicious treat for your family.
Interior decorating has a soothing and relaxing effect once you’re done. Every time you’ll look around the kitchen and the entire house, there will be a smile on your face.